Location: Carn to Coast Health Centres, Station Road, Pool, Redruth, TR15 3DU
Contact Name: Wendy George
Contact Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: n/a
ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITIONER
FULL OR PART-TIME VACANCIES
Owing to continued expansion Carn to Coast Health Centres are looking to recruit more clinicians and staff to meet growing demands. We offer:-
- A cohesive clinical team who mutually support each other
- An ethos of “work to live” not the other way around
- A busy working environment but with a spirit of resilience
- Learning environment – we train across all disciplines: admin, nursing and medical
- Supportive, friendly culture from top to bottom
- Pay commensurate with AFC Band 8
- 28 days a/l plus bank holidays per annum pro rata
- Company sick pay scheme
From our Nurse Practitioners we need:
- Face-to-face consultation skills (10 minute appointments – max 36 a day)
- Telephone triage/demand management skills
- Excellent team working approach
- Sense of humour essential!
Carn to Coast is a stable, successful and forward-looking 9-Partner training Practice with its main surgery at Pool Health Centre with 20,800 patients and two branch surgeries with dispensaries (Homecroft Surgery in Illogan & St.Day) . We are actively involved in the North Kerrier locality with its primary care hub at the Camborne Redruth Community Hospital (CRCH ‘Barncoose’) and we are also federated with the Trevithick Surgery with a view to potential further merger. We are supportive of clinicians seeking portfolio careers and relish opportunities to support all our staff in their career choices. We operate a modern, skill-mixed team and are currently in a pilot scheme for the use of pharmacists in GP Practices. Our clinical system is EMIS Web and our QOF performance is consistently 100%.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description, person specification and application form.