Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Port Issac Surgery
Location: Port Isaac Practice, Port Isaac
Contact Name: Terri Clare, Practice Manager
Contact Tel: 01208 881900
Contact Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20/12/2019
Advanced Nurse Practitioner- Come and join our happy team
We are a busy rural practice in beautiful North Cornwall, we comprise of 5 full time partners; have a friendly and supportive team of reception and admin staff, and a skilled nursing team who support the partners in caring for a population of 8700 patients. We have three very busy dispensaries and are based over three sites, we use Emis Web.
We are a PMS practice with a steadily expanding list size, rated ‘Good’ in all categories at our CQC inspection in January 2019. For further information on our practice please visit our website – www.portisaacsurgery.co.uk
We are looking for a permanent full or part time experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) who is enthusiastic and committed to providing good quality health care and who would like to join our friendly practice team.
The ANP must be able to work autonomously be prepared to do home visits, will see patients with undifferentiated diagnoses to assess, treat, prescribe and review, referring as necessary. They will also undertake a role in managing long term conditions and work within a multi-disciplinary team to prevent unplanned hospital admissions.
It is envisaged that the post-holder will expand their role in accordance with practice requirements and their own scope of practice.
The salary we offer will be dependent upon experience.
Job Types: Full or Part-time, Permanent
Applications by CV – informal discussions welcome
Type of Contract Permanent
Direct Line Manager: Nurse Manager
Key Account Manager:
Qualifications: See Personal Specification
Computer Skills: MS Office applications
Key Working Relationships • Managers and Staff at all levels and locations within the Port Isaac Practice
• Patients and their Carers / Representatives
• GPs and Allied Health Professionals within the Port Isaac Practice
• Local Health and Social Care Providers
Practice Nurse – Tamar Valley Health, Callington & Gunnislake Surgeries
Location: Tamar Valley Health, Callington & Gunnislake Surgeries
Contact Name: Laura-Ann Bruton, Practice Business Manager
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 20th September 2019
Tamar Valley Health – Callington & Gunnislake Surgeries
Tamar Valley Health is an innovative and forward thinking practice with a strong multidisciplinary team including nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical pharmacists, general practice paramedics and an F2 doctor, working alongside experienced GPs and managers and supported by an efficient administrative team. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a practice nurse to join our nursing team.
- 5 hours per week (to include all day on a Wednesday and Friday)
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- NHS pension scheme
Essential skills & Experience
- Experience of providing general and specific health assessments and screening, wound management, travel advice and immunisations, routine child and adult immunisations and initial assessment and management of patients with minor injuries
- Management of chronic disease (including diabetes, asthma and COPD)
- Knowledge of local and national infection control guidance
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information and maintain accurate patient records
- Excellent communication skills, including digital formats
Desirable skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a GP Practice
- Previous SystmOne experience
- Proven track record of audit and quality improvement activity
- Evidence of a personal development plan
- GMS 16,000+ patients with 7 GP partners, 2 Pharmacist Partners, 6 Associate GPs and 3 retained GPs working over 2 health centres at Callington and Gunnislake
- Pharmacy at Gunnislake Health Centre and Practice Dispensaries at both sites
- Full QOF scores for the last 5 years and Good CQC ratings
- Active involvement with the CCG, LMC and Medical School
- SystmOne, Ardens and EPS
- Strong commitment to education, team development and training
- Active in NIHR and RCGP approved research
- Close links to Community teams
Please apply with a covering letter and C.V. addressed to Laura-Ann Bruton, Practice Business Manager
Closing date: Friday 20th September 2019
Education Lead for North Devon – Tamar Faculty RCGP
Honorary Secretary – Tamar Faculty
Location: RCGP Tamar Faculty
Contact Name: Ron Carrie, Regional Engagement Manager
Contact Tel: 02031887762
Contact Email: Tamar@rcgp.org.uk
Closing Date: n/a
Tamar Faculty Communications Lead – RCGP
Salaried GP – Harris Memorial & Lanner Surgeries
Location: Harris Memorial Surgery, Illogan
Contact Name: Dr Andrew Fripp
Contact Tel: 01209 844300
Contact Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: n/a
|We are seeking a Salaried GP (s) to join our team, for 2 to 8 sessions per week starting in November 2019. We are particularly keen to hear from GP’s with an interest in family planning although other interests are welcome from exceptional newly qualified GP’s.
Harris Memorial is a 5700 patient dispensing practice in Illogan, mid-Cornwall with a branch surgery at Lanner. We are situated close to the sandy beaches and villages of Portreath, Porthtowan and St Agnes.
This post is available due to the retirement from the practice of our senior partner.
We are an active member of our North Kerrrier locality, Primary Care Network and Federation.
Surgery highlights include:
– Weekly 2 hour clinical meeting – cases, safeguarding, significant events, education
We are an innovative practice with a vision for long-term success and welcome applicants who are keen to be part of this.
Competitive rates with top-up indemnity paid.