Clinical Senate Assembly Annual Conference ‘Clinicians as Change Agents’
22nd March 2018, 10am – 4pm, The Rougemont Hotel, Exeter Please find attached the finalised programme for the South West Clinical Senate Annual Conference. We have limited places available, so please use this link to register for a place without delay to avoid disappointment.
- The Role of Clinical Senates in Improving Patient Care, Dr Nigel Acheson
- 100000 Genome Project: Is this the Route to Personalised Medicine? Catherine Carpenter-Clawson, Programme Manager West of England Genomic Medicine Centre
- Clinical Leadership Outside the NHS Karin Smyth, MP
- Learning from the Healthcare Foundation: Putting Change into Practice, Will Warburton, Director of Improvement Healthcare Foundation
- STP Case Study – the BNSSG Journey, Julia Ross, Chief Executive of Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCGs
- Insights on the Application of Evidence to Decision Making, Michael Buerk
- The Best Possible Value Programme, Zephan Trust NHS Improvement
- Research Gaps in Healthcare and how to drive change as a result of research, Steph Garfield-Birkbeck, Health Services and Delivery Research Programme, NIHR
- Realistic Healthcare Workshop, the Citizens’ Assembly
- Communicating Change in the NHS, Nick Downs, Britain Thinks
Once you register to attend the event you will be invited to select a workshop to participate in.