Location: Stratton, Bude
Salary: Competitive including indemnity
Contact Name: Zoe Short
Contact Tel: 01409 253692
Contact Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31/1/2019
|We are part of the Ruby Country Medical Group and a successful busy practice serving 10,700 patients; we are rated as Outstanding by CQC. Due to retirement we are interested in talking to applicants seeking a salaried post or those wishing to discuss partnership with us. We are a friendly, forward-looking practice who values the work-life balance our practice is able to provide allowing us to enjoy the beautiful countryside and coast.
The GP team is supported by a highly skilled Multi-Disciplinary team. We run an On-the-Day Team for on call days; our on-the-day team currently consists of GPs, Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist, and have a Nurse Practitioner and Emergency Care Practitioners who carry out our home visits, substantially reducing the numbers of visits required by our GPs.
• High QOF achievement, delivering a wide range of enhanced services
• SystmOne clinical system
• 6 weeks annual holiday plus one week study leave
• No OOH or weekend working
• Training Practice with GP trainees (ST & F2) and medical students
• Personal list to provide continuity of care