Details of the 2019-20 GP contract agreement for England are now available, with much needed support and resources including significant investment in a new workforce and delivery of a state funded indemnity scheme.
- FDA considers regulatory action as vaping among US teens jumps 78% in a year
- Royal college stops taking funding from formula milk firms
- Philippines measles outbreak is deadliest yet as vaccine scepticism spurs disease comeback
- Health minister says women harmed by mesh should sue their surgeons
- Dutch hospital gets €5m from lottery to develop drug for rare condition after price hike