Location: Cape Cornwall Surgery, St Just, Penzance. Cornwall
Contact Name: Ian Cary FCCA.
Contact Tel: 01736 786924
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: N/A
Situated at St Just in West Cornwall we are a small rural practice in close proximity to Lands End and are surrounded by spectacular beaches and stunning coastal scenery.
Cape Cornwall Surgery is a small very friendly and supportive 3 Partner rural GMS dispensing practice which enables the ideal candidate to have the life/work balance sought after by many GPs. Our GPs are supported by an excellent administration and nursing team working in modernised well equipped premises.
- List size is 4850 patients and growing.
- On-site Dispensary.
- Microtest Clinical System.
- Nurse Led Chronic Disease Management Clinics.
- Enhanced services including minor surgery, minor injuries service & extended hours.
- Substance misuse clinics.
- Consistent 100% QOF record.
- Established GP Training Practice.
- Clinical Research Practice.
- Active member of our local commissioning group.
- 6 to 8 clinical sessions and job share or flexible working considered.
- 6 weeks annual leave and one week study leave.
- Weekly clinical meetings and regular governance and MDT meetings.
- Partnership interest welcomed.
For an informal chat please contact Dr David Carruthers or Dr Sarah Mackenzie â€“ Partners (01736 788306). Or phone Ian Cary (Practice Manager – 01736 786924)/Emma Martin (Deputy Practice Manager 01736 788306) for more information or to arrange a site visit.
Please apply in writing with covering letter and CV to: email@example.com or by post to:
Ian Cary FCCA.
Cape Cornwall Surgery
Practice website www.capecornwallsurgery.co.uk