Location: Saltash, Cornwall
Contact Name: Lynn Chenery
Contact Tel: 01752 842281
Contact Email: Lynn.Chenery@nhs.net
Closing Date: 30th November 2017
Situated on the west bank of the river Tamar, Saltash acts as a gateway between Cornwall and Devon, whether travelling by road, rail or river. Saltash is close to the sea, Dartmoor and to the major city of Plymouth. Our main hospital for secondary care, Derriford Hospital (Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust) is just 15 minutes away. We have a local Community Hospital, St. Barnabas. There are excellent Primary Schools in Saltash and surrounding area. Saltash.net Community School is a mixed 11 to 18 Academy School, and there are Grammar schools nearby in Plymouth.
SALTASH HEALTH CENTRE
Well organised practice seeking a new partner or salaried GP to join our well remunerated and thriving practice. We are looking for a full-time or part-time GP.
- 6 Partners and 2 Salaried GPs
- Rising list size of 13,000 patients
- Fully supported by nursing, administrative and management teams
- Well-located purpose built partner-owned premises
- Excellent reputation and consistently high QOF achievement with wide range of LES and DESÂ
- Good and Outstanding CQC rating
- Enthusiastic involvement with Undergraduate & Postgraduate Medical Education
- TPP SystmOne clinical system
- Active involvement with local commissioning
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, team player with a strong patient-care focus who will share our supportive, friendly ethos and commitment to high quality care.
Start date by mutual agreement
Closing date: 30th November 2017
For further details contact:
Lynn Chenery, Practice Manager, Saltash Health Centre, Callington Road, Saltash, Cornwall,
PL12 6DL. Telephone: 01752 842281. Email: Lynn.Chenery@nhs.net
Informal enquiries / visits welcome. Website: www.saltashhealth.co.uk